Why? Why are some people nasty?
I left my cell phone in my car Friday night. I thought I might have missed a call from the women. But that wasn't the worst of my worries. Another lazy Saturday afternoon and I'm just trying to get a little motivation in my bones.
The night before I had another late dinner at... you guessed it... Mikado. I had a great time catching up with Miss Jung and Miss Lee. Miss Jung was on vacation the last two weeks on the East Coast (DC and NY). It was her first time to the East Coast and she was amazed at the large/tall skyscrapers. I got home late but I was still wide awake so I popped in another disc of Nang Rang Ship Pal Se and watched a couple of episodes with a large bottle of Hite Prime.
I got up late and did a little reading of Jasper Becker's Rogue Regime. It's a very interesting book about the Kim dynasty up north, the evil poster boy KJI and the way he controls and kills the nK citizens. I remembered I needed to check on my cell phone so I go down to the car to retrieve it from the side pocket of my driver's-side door.
My apartment has a bottom floor parking area that is usually locked secure with a rolling type garage door. But lately the apartment manager has been leaving the garage door open for an unknown reason. The parking garage can hold 16 cars. Each space is tight, just enough for 12 inches between doors, very tight. I parked my car in the far corner with another car between mine and the end wall. I had to side-step between the cars to get to my car door. I noticed the floor is either wet or greasy. The parking area lights are turned off during the day so I couldn't tell. I opened the door and reached in to get my cell phone. I didn't have to step into the car and that saved me a lot of heart/headache later.
I walked back toward the garage entrance just to see how the weather was outside and it was still overcast with a little drizzle. So I go back in, got in the elevator and it hits me. The awful odor of ttong fills the elevator car. I feel like hurling my lunch but hold my breath. I spotted brown stuff on the bottom of my sandals. Someone left their $#!+ by my car door. I stepped in someone's $#!+.
I don't think it was a kae ttong (dog poop) because the pile was huge and stunk worse than kae ttong. I told Eunice I was disgusted about it and she laughed. She said don't be mad because according to Korean beliefs I will have good luck now that I stepped in kae ttong. Yeah bad luck can only get better!
TC


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home