Dr. Chi's Wife

Professor Chi is a regular customer, like me. He usually dines with his colleagues and close friends at the Mikado Restaurant Sushi Bar in the JW Marriott Hotel in Seoul. I've seen him many times before enjoying the camaraderie with his friends. He looks like a decent fellow and is very kind to my friend the sushi chef, Mr. Jang and his assistants. The Mikado associates (ladies) know him as the husband of a very famous Korean actress. I figured he would eventually bring her to his favorite (and mine) sushi bar. Tonight was "one of these days."
Yes, Dr. Chi brought his wife and her close friend to the Mikado Sushi Bar. I sat next to Dr. Chi on his right. He sat at the corner and on his left sat his wife at ninety degrees to my nine o'clock. Sure, I stole a few quick glances at her and she of course made eye contact a few times. Let me tell you Mrs. Chi is very beautiful up close. It was a treat to sit next to a famous couple tonight. Here's their wedding photo from the English Chosun Ilbo online.


2 Comments:
I saw Christmas in August a few years ago....but cannot remember her. Gotta dig through my collection and compare her with the pics in your blog. Guess it would've been a bit rude to whip out your cell and take a pic of her..lol..
I miss Shim Eun Ha....such a great actress...time to go watch Christmas in August again!
Post a Comment
<< Home