House on Sunrise Hill
I promised a few of my fans in Seoul that I would show them some photos of my current residence. This is a two-story house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and the sliding glass door to the balcony. Kitchen, dining room, 1/2 bath and living room downstairs. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry and the laundry room is connected to the kitchen. Every room throughout the house, except the kitchen, pantry and laundry, has a simulated-wood vinyl floor. I thought it was real wood until I accidentally cut into it with my box cutters. These photos are from the outside. I'll post photos of the inside in a couple of days.
There are five two-story houses and one one-story house on Sunrise Hill. The owner/landlord lives in the one-story house across the street from me. My other neighbors are either in the military, Department of Defense civilians or DoD Dependent Schools teachers.
Each bedroom, the dining and living room has a two-piece air conditioner/dehumidifier. You can see the air conditioner evaporators in the back of the house. The advantage of having a detached evaporator is a quiet air conditioner. Instead of running the air conditioner, I have it switched to the dehumidifier. The dehumidifier cools the house somewhat but uses less electricity, and I use it only on hot-humid days. The water heater is a furnace type, on-demand heater vice a tank heater. It heats the water only when you need it. Sort of modern house with a few energy saving features.
And of course this is my Toyota Ipsum (minivan) and OC-1 canoe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home