Hello-- do you still have the same email?? I was cleaning out my bookmarks... found your blog I thought I lost it since I changed computers twice.... lost lots of stuff. Anyways-- got a Plaxo notice-- Happy Birthday--early :-) Nice House!! How young are you?? Hope all is good.... Enjoying Okinawa?? Take care aloha
Location: Ishikawa-Higashionna, Uruma City, Okinawa, Japan
TChahng is a shortened form of my pseudonym Tony Chahng. It's a name given to me by some very good friends in the Royal Thai Marines a few years ago during a military exercise. Chahng is pronounced closer to ch'eong and not ch'aeng.
Former California, Hawaii and Korea resident, currently residing in Ishikawa, Okinawa. University of Hawaii Warrior football fan.
1 Comments:
Hello--
do you still have the same email??
I was cleaning out my bookmarks... found your blog
I thought I lost it
since I changed computers twice.... lost lots of stuff.
Anyways-- got a Plaxo notice--
Happy Birthday--early :-)
Nice House!!
How young are you??
Hope all is good.... Enjoying Okinawa??
Take care
aloha
Post a Comment
<< Home